Loss of a Spouse is a 2-hour seminar for people grieving a spouse’s death. It will be held Saturday, February 9th, 9am-11am at West Side Community Church, 4975 E Traverse Hwy, Traverse City.
The cost is $5.
The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and widowed men and women. They offer helpful insights on:
• What to expect in the days to come
• How to deal with the loneliness
• What to do with your spouse’s belongings
• Why it won’t always hurt this much
• And other practical help for dealing with the challenges of widowhood
Everyone who attends will receive a booklet with over 30 short readings on how to live with grief and eventually rebuild your life.
Register at: https://www.griefshare.org/leaderzone/my/loss_events/990
For more information, call Richard & Nancy Bennett at (231) 409-2804 or email email@example.com.