Do you feel far from God? Maybe you are wondering if he even exists? During this time of Covid-19 when hope may seem far away, we would love to invite you to discover hope in Jesus! We are starting an online participative Bible study that will go through six stories of hope from the Bible.
The “Hope Series” will go for 6 weeks each Thursday and would love to have you join us!
There are two different times you can choose from: 10a.m. – 11:30a.m. or 7p.m. to 8:30p.m. every Thursday. We will be starting on January 28th and will end on March 4.
We will meet via zoom.
If interested, please email email@example.com and we will send you the zoom link each week to join. If you have a friend who may be interested, feel free to invite them too. We will break up into breakout rooms for the discussions if needed.
The simple format we will follow each week is participative and will include asking:
– What happened last week for which you are thankful?
– What things are happening in your life, family or community that we can pray for? Are there any needs we can help meet?
– How were you able to implement what you learned last week?
– Reading a simple scripture passage and then discussing as a group: What did you like? What did you find challenging? What did it teach about God? What did it teach about people?
– Discussing how we can implement the things we just read and talked about in our lives for the coming week.